A 100% pure Kānuka essential oil that is crafted in New Zealand from a renewable resource.
Did you know that Kānuka essential oil is made by distilling leaves and twigs from the kānuka tree (kunzea ericoides)? Each leaf contains a range of potent healing oils (stored in the oil sacs on the underside of the leaves). An important compounds that is found in the kānuka oil is alpha-pinene, which is known to be highly antimicrobial, great for improving airflow to the lungs, and aiding memory.
The Kānuka oil is a lighter oil than the mānuka oil, which means that the skin absorbs it more rapidly. Kānuka oil has a sweet, herbaceous and earthy scent.
Why the Kānuka oil:
- 100% pure essential oil
- Very versatile oil and can be used for many different purposes
- Not tested on animals
- Aids memory
- Muscle relaxant
- Helps to reliev pain
- Made in New Zealand from renewable resources
Ingredients: 100% pure East Cape kānuka oil (kunzea ericoides)
Directions: Apply sparingly to the affected areas as required. Can be diluted with vegetable oil.
Way to use:
- Add a few drops to your washing powder or liquid for a hygienic clean and refreshing fragrance
- Place a couple of drops in your hands, cup them together and inhale to help with relaxation, getting ready for sleep and opening blocked airways
- Add a few drops to your favourite carrier oil (such as sweet almond or coconut oil) for an effective insect repellent
- Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to fungal infections to help reduce the effects
- Dilute with a non-comedogenic carrier oil and apply to acne for help with clearing breakouts
- Apply to dandruff (diluted) to help remedy the situation
- Add a few drops to your aromatherapy diffuser for a soothing and grounding fragrance
Caution: external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of pets and children. If you suspect an allergic reaction please discontinue use.