Binchotan active charcoal (stick) is used to filter water by absorbing impurities.
For over 500 years the Japanese have used Binchotan active charcoal to purify their tap water. Binchotan active charcoal is used to filter water by absorbing impurities such as chlorine.
This range was created to encourage people to stop buying expensive bottled water and adding to the continuing single-use plastic global environmental problem.
Why the Active Charcoal sticks?
- Minimum spout opening 30mm / 1.2in
- Stainless Steel coil securely holds the filter with no rattle and no scratches
- Makes water taste great
- Absorb impurities such as chlorine
- Environmentally friendly
- Recyclable to use around the house
- Helps to stop buying bottled water
- Adds Minerals
- Natural Water Filter lasts for 6 months
- Easy to use
- Pre-washed and ready to use
- Vacuum sealed
- Packed individually
- Can be used in water bottles and jug
- Contains plastic wrapping of the coil
How to use: One stick per litre, then leave for 1 hour (8 is best) and enjoy your filtered water.
How to recharge: Each charcoal will last for 6 months as a water filter, simply recharge after the first 3 months use, as its effectiveness decreases. All you must do is boil it for 10 minutes to rejuvenate.
Size: 2.5 x 2.5 x 12cm
Box contains 1 stick and 1 coil.
Dimensions (W x H x D):