Reusable, non-toxic and recyclable eco wrap that replaces cling film, aluminium foil & baking paper.
Agreena - the only eco film that wraps, seals & bakes.
These new wraps are perfect for baking. The pack contains two wraps (size is 45cm x 30cm)that perfectly fit for your baking tray. Definitely time to say goodbye to aluminium foil and baking paper. Silicone bakeware is known for its heat-resistant and rubber-like qualities and is safe for the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer.
Why the Agreena 3 in Silicone Baking Sheet:
- Made from 100% pure silicone
- No fillers have been used
- Exceeds FDA standards for food-safe silicone
- No BPA's, lead, mercury, phthalates or petro's
- Reusable and Recyclable
- Wraps, seals and bakes
- Environmentally sound alternative to volatile organic compounds and other chemicals
- Reduces the dependence on petroleum-based organic materials
- Reduces raw material requirements, energy and water consumption in its manufacturing processes
- Meets the growing consumer desires for sustainably-produced materials
- From one sustainable process and already available elements, thousands of durable and waste reducing silicone wraps can be created. This contributes to a more sustainable manufacturing and resource conservation
How to wash?
Wash in warm soapy water and hang off the edge of a bench or countertop. Or just stick them to your splashback or tiled wall to dry. You can then fold and store them in a drawer or in a basket on your counter.
Size: Pack contains 2 backing sheets (45cm x 30cm)
Instructions: Hints and tips included in every pack
Dimensions (W x H x D):