I used the wood wax to refurbish a timber cot as I primarily wanted a nontoxic finish. The wood wax applied easily and there really is no cleanup apart from washing your hands with soap when finish. The smell is negligible and only beeswax and linseed. The result looks amazing and has given the wood a lovely glow. It's now off to my new granddaughter.
Sick of using plastic in your household? We can help you to make your daily life easier and use our amazing green helpers in and around the house.