The Ultimate Beard Oil that is infused with East Cape mānuka oil.
Do you care what goes in your beard? Then this is definitely the right product for you. Not many people realize, how unhygienic beards can be - every day we touch so many dirty surfaces, we shake people's hands, handle cash, open doors and caress our beards. That is exactly how then the germs spread.
The Ultimate Beard Oil from Manuka Essential is packed with plant-based nutrients and infused with East Cape mānuka oil. That is what keeps your beard healthy and hygienic.
Why using Ultimate Beard oil:
- 100% natural, top quality plant based ingredients
- Keeps your beard hygienic - East Cape mānuka oil contains beta triketones which are highly antibacterial and antifungal
- Moisturizes and conditions your facial hair and skin
- Reduces itchiness which can be a nuisance during the early stages of growth
- Helps to promote growth and reduce patchiness
- Softens your beard, leaving it feeling silky smooth
- Prevents beardruff (like dandruff, but in your beard)
- Replaces your skin's natural oil (sebum), which gets depleted as your beard grows longer
- Non comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Smells amazing
- Not tested on animals
- Made in New Zealand from renewable resources
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Açaí Berry Oil, East Cape Mānuka Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil and Eucalyptus Oil
Directions: For optimal results use beard oil straight after showering to lock in the nutrients and help prevent your beard from drying out and getting scruffy during the day.
Place 3-6 drops of beard oil in the palm of your hand (use a little bit extra if you have just used shampoo or if your beard is super long), spread it evenly across both hands and massage into your beard. Start at the tips of your hair and work your way down to the roots and skin, use a comb to spread the beard oil evenly throughout your mane.
Note: If you use 3-6 drops every day, a bottle of The Ultimate Beard Oil will last for around 3-6 months.