Large wet and dry Body Brush with wooden handle.
This large body brush has an ergonomic sustainable timber handle and sisal bristles. Sisal is a very robust fibre from a cactus species grown in Africa. Eco Max sisal comes from Tanzania. The fibres are strong, durable and do not absorb water easily. Unbleached sisal is a golden creamy colour. Dry body brushing is a completely natural way to gently exfoliate, removing dead skin cells, while increasing circulation and stimulating the lymphatic system to help detoxification.
Why the large Body Brush?
- Plastic Free
- Ethically handmade
- Made from 100% natural, sisal fibre (cactus)
- Sustainable timber
- Cotton cord
- Fair traded
- Natural exfoliant (gently removing dry skin cells)
- Increases circulation (for a healthy glow all year around)
- Enhances skin detoxification (stimulating your lymphatic system)
- Stress relief (the gentle pressure of brushing has a calming effect)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Wash regularly and dry in the sun. Don't leave in damp or in water for prolonged periods.
Dimensions (W x H x D):