Coffee Cups made in New Zealand which are reusable and 100% recyclable.
CuppaCoffeeCup is a made in NZ reusable and recyclable takeaway coffee cup. Say no to takeaway coffee cups. The idea behind this company was, to create a reusable cup that is lightweight, has a cool and unique design and feels much like a disposable cup.
CuppaCoffee Cup are:
- designed, made and packaged in New Zealand
- made from food-grade polypropylene – a plastic that can be easily recycled at the end of its life (cup and lid are recyclable)
- BPA free
- supports New Zealand and Australian artists
- 12oz cup size
- is top-drawer dishwasher safe (however you might prefer to hand wash as the design could fade)
- can be placed in the freezer
- is microwave safe with the lid off
There is an estimate that 100-200 million disposable cups are used each year in New Zealand. Many of the disposable cups cannot be recycled because of the plastic lining. There is also a significant environmental cost in manufacturing disposable cups. Even compostable disposable cups cannot be composted without the correct facilities. While, of course, there is some environmental impact in producing a CuppaCoffeeCup, reusing yours for a year or two will definitely help the planet!
Dimensions (W x H x D):