A kids Eco Hot Water bottle that is an environmentally friendly alternative for our little ecologically conscious consumers.
Hugo Frosch has succeeded in creating an innovative and forward looking hot water bottle with a completely new material composition that is free of both PVC and Phthalates (softening agents). These junior/kids eco hot water bottles have been manufactured on a sustainable and resource-saving basis, which maintains its shape when cold and only becomes softer once filled with hot water. The hot water bottle is protected by patent and has a safety stopper.
Why this Junior Eco Hot Water Bottle:
- Made from 90% renewable resources (made of plant-based raw material, on basis of sugar cane without softener)
- Do not contain any phthalates
- Do not contain any PVC
- Great size for your child
- Holds the heat for 6-8 hours
- Size is 0.8 litres
- The cover is removable and washable (30 degrees)
- Cover made from soft fleece
- CE conforming according to the Medical Product Regulation 93/42 EEC Class 1
- Production location annually tested by the TÜV
- Two years warranty against leaks
- Patented safety fastener for extra protection
- Maintains its shape and becomes pleasantly soft when filled with hot water
- Lasts for several years
- Made in Germany
Cover design: choose from an Owl or Frog cover
Durability: Like all materials, this hot water bottle is subject to natural wear and tear. Depending on the environmental conditions and regularity of use it can last for several years. Check the bottle and the stopper on a regular basis for signs of wear and damage.
Description on how to use and how to clean this product is included with every purchase.
Dimensions (W x H x D):