Fertilpots are 100% organic, biodegradable and environemt friendly pots.
They are composed primarily of wood fibers and are sustainably manufactured without the use of glues or binders. Fertilpots are biodegradable and planted directly in the ground or in a larger container. Fertilpots do not require a composting situation to biograde (not like rice-hull pots or starch-based polymers and other 'biodegradable' plastics).
There is also no need to drain holes into them as the water, air and roots will penetrate the walls of the Fertilpot so easily. It is easy to transplant the Fertilpot as the natural root structure helps with that.
- Environment friendly
- 100% Organic
- Encourages stronger root systems for healthier seedlings
- Fast and easy transplanting
- Reduces transplanting shock
- Allows an extended planting season
- Do not require a composting situation to biodegrade
- No plastic pots/bags to be collected, cleaned, stored or disposed off after planting
Advantages of using Fertilpots:
- Speeds up plant growth
- Reduced area required for cultivation
- Easy and faster repotting and/or planting (no need to remove the pots)
- Extension of planting periods
- No time wasted for collecting and cleaning plastic pots
- No recycling costs
- 100% biodegradable, organic product
- The transformation into humus, improves soil fertility
- Manufactured from renewable raw materials