Say no to single use plastic bags - say yes to the sea.
These Hemp Tote bags are in support of the Sustainble Coastlines and brought to us by the Paper Rain Project which is located in the beautiful Marlborough, New Zealand.
About the artists: The collaboration is lead by the mutual passion for conservation and teh environmnet. The three artists feel that it is important to proect these resources afor all flora, fauna and future generations.
Why a Hempt Tote bag:
- they are made from organi hemp
- Exellent alternative to plastic bags
- Soft and durable
- Choose from 3 different designs
- Size of each bag is 40cmx 36.5cm
The Hemp Tote bags are available in three different designs:
- Braided: designed by Hannah Batty
- Flying Fish: designed by Indigo Greenlaw
- Snapper Waves: designed by Michel Tuffery