A natural & reusable food wrap.
Make lunch look fantastic and impress your work colleagues. The large size is perfect for covering a couple of decent size sandwiches and giving you a place-mat to eat off. It absolutely perfect for covering salad bowls and it's brightening up your dinner table.
Why use a reusable food wrap?
- Organic cotton
- All natural ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Beeswax and Tree Resin
- Handmade in New Zealand
- NOT dishwasher, microwave or oven-safe
- Make great placemats for little hands
- Compostable, simply cut them in little pieces to help to break down faster
33cm x 35cmHow to use:
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape a honeywrap over food and dishes
- Honeywraps stick to themselves when pressed firmly over a bowl/ plate
- When used in the fridge, the beeswax will harden further, retaining shape and seal to keep your food fresh
How to care for:
- To clean always use cold water and mild soap (eco-friendly is best eg SoapNuts)
- You can immerse your honeywrap in cold water and dish soap OR sponge off with a dishcloth
- Air dry on a dish rack or use a tea towel to dry off
- Store in a tea-towel drawer
- Some oils and sauces may stain a honeywrap, but food stays fresh
- Honeywraps do not like heat so avoid dishwashers, microwaves and ovens
- Do not use to cover raw meat
- Honeywraps are completely reusable if you follow the above simple steps
Dimensions (W x H x D):