Say bye to plastic wrap and get your kitchen sorted with the Honeywrap Multipack.
This pack includes 1x large, 2x medium and 2x small (1 twin pack) honeywraps.
Honeywraps will keep food fresh without toxins leaching in. Wrap lunches, snacks, platters, fruits, leftovers in the fridge and more.
These gorgeous looking food wraps are handmade in New Zealand by three mums. The honeywraps are made with 100% organic cotton blended with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. All three of these ingredients have antibacterial properties and together they makes the cotton cloth mouldable so you can shape it around a variety of foods and dishes.
The best part – it’s an brilliant alternative to plastic wrap.
1 x Large: 33cm x 35cm
2 x Medium: 27cm x 31cm
2 x Small: 17cm x 20cm
Varied colours and patterns
(Honeywraps are handmade, there may be slight variation in detail, size and shape)
- Set of 5 wraps (1 x large, 2 x medium and 2 x small (1 twin pack))
- Organic cotton
- All natural ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Beeswax and Tree Resin
- Handmade in New Zealand
- NOT dishwasher, microwave or oven-safe
How to use:
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape a honeywrap over food and dishes
- Honeywraps stick to themselves when pressed firmly over a bowl/ plate
- When used in the fridge, the beeswax will harden further, retaining shape and seal to keep your food fresh
How to care for:
- To clean always use cold water and mild soap (eco-friendly is best eg SoapNuts)
- You can immerse your honeywrap in cold water and dish soap OR sponge off with a dishcloth
- Air dry on a dish rack or use a tea towel to dry off
- Store in a tea-towel drawer
- Some oils and sauces may stain a honeywrap, but food stays fresh
- Honeywraps do not like heat so avoid dishwashers, microwaves and ovens
- Do not use to cover raw meat
- Honeywraps are completely reusable if you follow the above simple steps
Why organic cotton?
Organic cotton is made without pesticides therefore it is better for the environment, the farmers and eventually our own health as our skin is not exposed to the harmful chemicals used in the manufacturing process of traditional cotton. Oh and did you know that the fabric prints are designed by NZ artists?
Save the bees
Each pack includes a piece of wildflower seeded paper. Put the seeded paper in a pot and let the flowers grow to attract the bees.