The newest pouch in the Kai Carrier range - Reusable storage bag, can be used for almost everyting.
The reusable storage bag is a larger version of the snack pack. Store leftovers, salads, single serve meals, baby wipes, toys, puzzle pieces, fruit pieces, crackers, dried goods and so on...
Versatile, wide opening, easy to fill - the possibilities are endless,
Benefits of using Kai Carrier pouches:
- BPA, Phthalate and PVC free
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack)
- Microwavable (ensure ziplock is open and test foods temperature before consuming)
- Easy to use
- Cost effective
- Reduce your carbon foot print
- Use during family picnics, trips to the beach or park, camping, in the car, at home or for overseas travel
- Help preserve the environment for our kids generation by using Kai Carrier starting today
Tips and Tricks:
- Wash Kai Carrier with warm soapy water or put through the dishwasher before first use.
- Kai Carrier are reusable but not invincible! With proper care and storage they will serve you and your family well. When signs of wear or improper sealing appear recycle and replace your pouches
- Kai Carrier are awesome, but they’re not bullet proof. If overfilled, stepped on, misused, mishandled or closely scrutinized by a brilliant toddler mind – spills, squirts, and explosions may occur. Ensure children are supervised as the caps can be a choking hazard.
- As with anything, use common sense and enjoy!
What is Kai Carrier?
Kai Carrier are pouches that can be reused and filled with the healthy nutritious food or snacks of your choice. They are a convenient easy way of feeding you and your little ones snacks or meals, either on the go or at home. They have a sturdy zip-lock design and are made of durable BPA free plastic. Kai Carrier are perfect for parents who want to know exactly what their children are eating and who care about preserving the environment for future generations.
How much do they hold?
Kai Carrier are available in a range of sizes - 140ml, 300ml and 800ml. They also come in Snack Packs, Ice Block pouches, and sandwich bags (big enough to hold 4 slices of bread and fillings)
Fill 3/4 full or to just below the spout level to allow for expansion when freezing
What can I put into my Kai Carrier?
Kai Carrier can be filled with any combination of pureed foods including vegetables, fruit, poultry, meat, legumes, grain, dairy, smoothies, custard or yoghurt. The possibilities are endless and we would love to hear your recipe ideas so we can share them with others.
A Kai Carriers use is not limited to baby food—they can be used to store anything from soup, smoothies, breast milk, left over sauces, homemade mayonnaise or pesto or even toiletries for travelling.
Snack Packs allow you to serve healthy snacks on the go including scroggin, crackers, dried fruit or pre-cut fruit pieces or fill with mac cheese or spaghetti bolognaise and freeze (perfect meal size for the toddler)
Kai'cicles (Ice Block pouches) can be filled with yoghurt, pureed fruit or freshly squeezed juice providing a healthy treat for the little ones (and grown ups) free from sugars, additives and colour.
How do I clean my Kai Carrier?
Kai Carrier are very easy to clean! Simply hand wash the pouches with warm soapy water and place on the dish rack to dry. A baby bottle brush can help shift any stubborn caked on food. Kai Carrier baby food pouches are also dishwasher safe, and can be placed on the top rack - simply rinse pouch then open ziplock and place over a couple of the prongs
Ensure that all food is removed from the zip lock as this may impact on how well they seal next time you use them.