A Sport Sunscreen that is great for your family and water-resistant for 2 hours.
Oasis Sun SPF 40 Sport is a water and sweat-resistant sunscreen.
Oasis Sun SPF 40 Sport does a tough job but we've kept the ingredients as gentle as possible and made sure it's also kind to your skin. In fact, we've formulated this sunscreen specifically for sensitive skin.
Oasis Sun SPF40 Sport:
- Water and sweat resistant for up to 2 hours
- Dry-touch feel
- Suitable for sensitive skin with a low allergy risk
- Free of fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
- Vegan friendly
- Completely photo-stable and no estrogenic activity
- Perfect travel size - 100ml
- Approved for carry-on luggage
- Apply liberally to skin at least 20 minutes before going outside
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- As with all the Oasis sunscreens, it is safe to use on the face and around the eyes
- Remember the Oasis sunscreens are some of the best but you should always be careful out in the New Zealand or Australian sun
- Be Sun Smart. Cover up with clothing, sunhat and sunglasses and stay in the shade (when possible) during peak burn time (10am to 4pm)
South island artesian NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide (mineral UV filter), methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (organic UV filter, nano), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tris-biphenyl triazine (organic UV filter, nano), cocoglycerides (emollient), propylheptyl caprylate (emollient), capric/caprylic triglycerides (emollient), glycerine (humectant), polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate (emulsifier), undecane (and) tridecane (EcoCert certified emollient), bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl Triazine (organic UV filter), polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (food grade emulsifier), sorbitan olivate, ceteryl alcohol (and) cetyl palmitate (and) sorbitan palmitate, (and) sorbitan oleate (plant-based emulsifiers), galactoarabinan (plant-based film former), xanthan gum (and) sclerotium gum, tocopherolacetate (anti-oxidant), magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt), Geogard ECT (preservative)