A Sunscreen that is made in New Zealand.
The 250ml is considered as the Family size.
Oasis Sunscreen is:
- Made for sensitive skin
- Suitable for face, body and all your assets
- Non greasy and non whitening
- Does not stain clothes (no, it does not leave a yellow stain)
- Can be worn under makeup
- No colour, fragrance or parabens
- Non-nano zinc oxide
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegans
- Proudly made in New Zealand
- A brand that's been trusted for over 10 years
- AS/NZ Standard 2604:1998, rated High Sun Protection
Contains 94% natural ingredients including jojoba oil, shea butter, lecithin and vitamin E to moisturise against wind, water and sunlight.
Tips on how to use:
- Apply liberally to all exposed areas of skin (at least 10-15 minutes before going outside)
- As with all mineral-based sunscreens, don't rub it in until it disappears as this lessens the sun protection factor
- Oasis Sun is non-whitening and it will naturally become invisible on the skin
- Reapply every 2 hours, especially after swimming or excessive perspiration
- Keep away from eye area
- We highly recommend your first line of defense against UV radiation should be seeking shade, wearing protective clothing and avoiding the peak burn times of 11am-4pm
WATER (AQUA), CETEARYL OLIVATE (AND) SORBITAN OLIVATE (OLIVE-BASED EMULSIFIER), CERTIFIED ORGANIC SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL, CASTOR OIL, ZINC OXIDE (MICROFINE SUNSCREEN AGENT), ETHYL-HEXYL P-METHOXYCINNAMIC ACID (SUNSCREEN AGENT), CERTIFIED ORGANIC BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CERTIFIED ORGANIC SOYA LECITHIN, D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL (NON-GMO NATURAL VITAMIN E), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL (AND) DEHYDROACETIC ACID (BIOGRO APPROVED PRESERVATIVE)