A reusable cloth pad (regular) that is made from 100% cotton and has an organic hemp/cotton lining.
The MyCup™ Panty liner is NZ Made. The eco-friendly washable cloth pad is made from 100% cotton fabric (outer) and has an organic hemp/cotton lining. It has a super absorbent core and a leak proof PUL inner layer. These super high quality regular pad provides the perfect absorbency for every day flow.
The Regular Pad is:
- High Quality
- Simple to use
- Kind to you and the planet
- Organic Cotton/Hemp Mix
- Breathable and super soft Fabric
- Zero Waste in production
- Ethically produced
- Made in NZ
available in Daisy or PoppySize:
220x 180 (lx w)Layers:
Layer 1: 100% Cotton Pattern Outer / Layer 2: PUL layer to keep you dry / Layer 3: 70% Organic Cotton / 30% Hemp absorbent layers (inside layers x4) /
Layer 4: 70% Organic Cotton / 30% Hemp layer closest to your body which is soft and comfyFollow these simple steps to improve their longevity:
- Wash prior to use. (This improves it’s absorbency)
- Rinse in cold running water after use. If needed, soap for up to 30min in luke warm water
- Always wash in cold water with similar colours
- A delicate’s bag will help protect them from zips and buttons
- Please line-dry only, in the sunshine if you can
Tumble drying, ironing and dry cleaning may destroy the waterproof layer. Please avoid these at all times. DO NOT: Add any fabric softener, bleach or soak your reusable pads.