Random act of gardening, throw and grow seed balls.
Help to establish new habitats for bees, butterflies and ladybugs with the New Zealand wildflower seed bombs. Let's help and bring back the bees.
All of the blends of Seed Bombs have a mix of seeds that are good to germinate from early spring through autumn. During the winter months most seeds will stay dormant in (still throw them) then when the warm spring arrives, they will germinate.
Lob it, Toss it, Plant it. Then let it do its magic!
Why NZ Seed Bombs:
- Attracts Bees, Butterflies and Ladybug
- Zero Waste, packaged in a reusable organic muslin cloth bag
- Throw and Grow, quickest gardening fun ever - No need to plant seed bombs. They are designed to break up in the rain and already contain all the nutrients and organic material needed to support germination and success of the plants
- Perfect as a Gift (Birthday, Wedding, Corporate)
- Adds colour to any garden
- Available in 7 different blends
- 6 bombs per pack
- Made in NZ
Bee Blend: Cornflower, Echium, Phacelia, Poppy, Red Clover, Rudbeckia, Slavia, Thyme
Butterfly Blend: Cornflower, Echium, Phacelia, Poppy, Red Clover, Rudbeckia, Salvia, Thyme and Swan Plants
Bouquet Blend: Viola edible mix, Gypsophila Virgo
Edible Flowers: Calendula, Cornflower, Viola
Healing Herbs Blend: Calendula, Lemon Balm, Echinacea purple, Chamomile German
Ladybug Blend: Cosmos, Marigold and Calendula
Red Poppy Blend: Corn Poppy