A Skin oil that is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial ingredients.
Acne-prone skin can take years of failed attempts to manage, countless chemicals and uncomfortable reactions. Manuka Essentials specialized oil formulated for acne prone skin draws inspiration from nature. Throughout history and around the world, people have turned to oils for repairing, healing and renewing their skin. In this oil, we bring what they have learned together into one bottle.
The Acen Prone Skin Oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial ingredients, this oil is gentle on skin whilst working to repair and restore cells, protecting them for the future and helping you to take control of your skin.
Why the Acne Prone Skin Oil:
- 100% natural
- 100% plant based
- Vegan friendly
- This oil is non-comedogenic
- Won't clog the pores of your skin
- Tea tree and mānuka oil work to protect exposed skin against bacteria, inflammation and contaminants
- Promoting regeneration of new skin cells
- Made from gentle ingredients which help the skin to repair and recover
- None abrasive
- Full of active ingredients
- No fillers
- No synthetic additives.
- Will last for around 3-6 months (if 3-6 drops are used every day)
- Made in New Zealand
How to use: Apply 3-6 drops to the affected areas daily or as required. It's best to use straight after washing or before bed, but can be used any time throughout the day (or night). Also great for use as a cleansing oil. Simply massage 3-6 drops into your face a few minutes before washing and wipe away with a hot flannel. For optimal results, apply a few more drops of skin oil after cleansing and drying your face.
- Jojoba Oil (simmondsia chinensis): jojoba oil is very similar to our skin's naturally occurring oil (sebum), which makes it easy for the skin to absorb, helps to lock in moisture and revitalizes damaged skin
- Hemp Seed Oil (cannabis sativa): containing high levels of essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil is great for damaged skin as it penetrates the deeper layers quickly, easily and gently, soothing from the inside out
- Argan Oil (argania spinosa): known for its versatile restorative abilities, argan oil’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are ideal for acne prone skin
- Evening Primrose Oil (oenothera biennis): this oil contains high levels of gamma linolenic acid which is great for dry and inflamed patches of skin
- Açaí Berry Oil (euterpe oleracea): full of minerals and vitamins to help renew, feed and restore struggling skin
- East Cape Mānuka Oil (leptospermum scoparium): protects damaged or exposed skin with powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal qualities
- Tea Tree Oil (melaleuca alternifolia): a staple in many skin healing products, known for its antimicrobial properties and as a natural aid for various wounds
- Rosemary Oil (rosmarinus officinalis): known as a stimulant for growth and regeneration of skin cells, ideal for problem areas
- Roman Chamomile Oil (anthemis nobilis): incredibly gentle so ideal for sensitive, reactive skin, this oil is said to calm inflamed cells and aid the healing process
Note: 50 cents from every bottle purchased goes towards helping restore our native forests
Why we have chosen this product: