A Skin oil that nourish and nurture your skin cells and dose up our skin with moisture.
Nurturing and protecting combination skin requires a number of bases to be covered. Oil regulation, hydration and renewal, all working in harmony. The Combination Skin oil does just that. With a unique blend of nature’s finest extracts, this oil works to regulate sebum production, nourish and nurture skin cells and dose up our skin with moisture. Gentle, light and hydrating, this oil also helps to protect against daily contaminants with powerful antimicrobial properties.
Why the Combination Skin Oil:
- 100% natural
- 100% plant based
- Vegan friendly
- Easy absorption
- Rich in restorative ingredients
- Contains plenty of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- Will last for around 3-6 months (if 3-6 drops are used every day)
- Made in New Zealand
How to use: Apply 3-6 drops to the affected areas daily or as required. Best to use straight after washing or before bed, but can be used any time throughout the day (or night). Also great for use as a cleansing oil. Simply massage 3-6 drops into your face a few minutes before washing and wipe away with a hot flannel. For optimal results, apply a few more drops of skin oil after cleansing and drying your face.
- Jojoba Oil (simmondsia chinensis): easy absorption and ideal for regulating our skin’s natural sebum production
- Argan Oil (argania spinosa): known for its anti-ageing and restorative properties, highly moisturizing and great for skin, hair and nails
- Black Cumin Seed Oil (nigella sativa): used as far back as the Egyptians for its vitamins, micronutrients and moisturizing properties
- Evening Primrose Oil (oenothera biennis): rich in omega 6 which helps to relieve inflamed or irritated skin cells
- Açaí Berry Oil (euterpe oleracea): features omegas 3, 6 and 9 as well as B vitamins, vitamin C and micronutrients for anti-ageing and stimulating cell metabolism
- East Cape Mānuka Oil (leptospermum scoparium): highly antibacterial and antifungal, shown to soothe, heal and protect whilst being gentle on the skin
- Ylang Ylang Oil (cananga odorata var genuina): known for its connection to the heart, it can have a softening, restorative effect on the skin. Also used to calm the mind
- Himalayan Cedarwood Oil (cedrus deodara): great for balancing oil production in the skin and toning through its astringent, antiseptic properties
- Lavender Oil (lavandula angustifolia): known for its antiseptic and sedative properties, lavender soft and supportive to the skin
Note: 50 cents from every bottle purchased goes towards helping restore our native forests