Toothpaste Tablets and Mouthrinse Tables in one pack (Trial Pack).
Not sure if the Tooth Tabs - Dental tablets and the mouth wash tablets are for you? Give the trial pack a go. Each tin contains 28 tables (two week supply) of both product. The mouthwash tablets have a light green colour, easy to tell the difference
Why PopTabs - dental tablets and mouth wash tablets?
- Plastic Free
- Tubless toothpaste
- Strengthens teeth
- Kills bad bacteria
- Removes Plaque
- Handy for traveling
- Contains Erythritol (improves oral health significantly by starving bad bacteria)
- The tablets re-mineralize the teeth while minimally abrasive (which can potentially help sensitive teeth if your sensitivity is due to abrasivity)
- Contains 1500ppm of fluoride, as per Ministry of Health guidelines
- No messy toothpaste tubes
- Store them in any container you like
- Palm oil free
- Made in New Zealand
This pack contains: 28 tables of Toothpaste and 28 tables of Mouth Wash
How to use Toothpaste Tablets: wet toothbrush, crunch tablet and brush your teeth as you would otherwise. Spit out and done. Please be aware that it won't foam like you ae used to. The cleaning power of the formulation of the tooth tabs will leave your teeth feeling great.
How to use Mouthrinse Tablets: Chew one tablet after brushing your teeth and sip 5ml of water. Swish around mounth for 30 seconds, then spit. Do not swallow or rinse with water.
Store: Please store in a closed container, such as the tin or a re-used jar. It will keep them fresh and minty.
Ingredients: Erythritol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Acacia Gum, Silica, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Monofluorophosphate(1500ppm Fluoride), Magnesium Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Menthol and Stevia.
Note: not suitable for children under 6 years old.