Compostable, unbleached and chlorine free Parchment Baking Paper.
The premium quality FSC certified unbleached, greaseproof baking paper is perfect for a wide variety of baking and cooking needs. While some baking papers are coated with Quilon, which contains heavy metals like chromium that can be toxic when incinerated, the If You Care Parchment Paper uses Silicone, derived from a natural element. No chlorine has been used in the production of the baking paper, which means no chlorine is dumped into our lakes and streams.
The box includes one roll of Baking paper (19.8m x 33cm).
If you care baking paper details:
- FSC Certified unbleached greaseproof paper
- Totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Minimum waste
- Compostable after use
- Unbleached recycled cardboard packaging
- Vegetable-based inks for printing
- Non-toxic glues
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging: which should be recycled
- Silicone coated - derived from silicon found in sand/quartz/rock (abundant in nature and non-toxic)
- Excellent for baking and cooking
- No greasing necessary
- Oven safe up to 428°F/220°C
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- Allergen free