The eco-friendly version of the Vegan Milker that is Europe’s Nº1 kitchen tool to allow you to make homemade plant-based drink in an easy, quick and cheap way.
Vegan Milker Soul is the perfect blender accessory to make plant drink at home in just a few minutes and with all its nutrients. It’s quick, easy, and clean. You only need a hand blender (not included) and our Vegan Milker By Chufamix®.
The eco-friendly version incorporates the glass jar with handle and a bamboo lid. it also has a natural pinewood mortar from sustainable forests in northern Spain.
The nut milk maker is ideal for vegetarians and lactose intolerance's and the best alternative to joining the zero waste living style.
Why the Vegan Milker?
- Easy way to make plant-based drinks
- Convenient and fast
- Cheaper than buying ready made plant-milk
- It grinds, filters and emulsifies in a single step while maintaining all the nutritional properties
- Achieve creamy textures in just 5 minutes
- Thermal shock-resistant glass jar with marked measurements (0.8 and 0.5 l)
- Filter: stainless steel and plastic-free of toxic components
- Pinewood mortar from sustainable forests in northern Spain
- Bamboo lid
- Made in Spain
- 3- year guarantee
At Vegan Milker® they use the highest quality materials to comply with the strictest food contact regulations in countries such as Japan, Germany and Switzerland. Plastic-free of toxic components such as BPA, BPS, PVC, Bakelite, Formaldehyde and Phthalates.
Product includes: Measuring glass jar, Bamboo lid, Pinewood Mortar and Stainless steel filter
Cost comparison with Oats: 160 litre of oats costs about $95, 1kg of oats $3.99
Homemade Plant-based drink maintains all the nutritional properties of the original seed and is 5 times more nutritious than industrial drink (in brick). You can choose the ingredients you like to prepare your natural and healthy plant-based milk.
1. Nuts: almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, coconut…
2. Seeds: coffee, sesame, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, linseed…
3. Cereals: rice, oats, barley, spelt, soy…
4. Herbs: mint, basil and others
5. Fruit and/or vegetable juices: with vegetables and water or smoothies!
How to make almond milk in 5 minutes
All you need is a standard hand blender (or food processor), our almond milk maker, and follow the steps below:
- add water to the jar following the marked measurements
- place 100 g of almonds in the stainless steel filter and add your favorite natural flavorings (cinnamon, vanilla, etc.)
- grind with your hand blender for 1 minute
- press with a mortar to strain the almond milk
- enjoy your homemade almond milk with all its flavor and nutrients
Dimensions (W x H x D):