Almond Facial Care soothes sensitive skin.
Frangrace free with organic almond oil, this range restores the skin's natural balance. It enhances its protective barrier, reduces irritation and reddening.
Each set contains:
- Almond Soothing Facial Cream, 30ml (Day and nicht care for sensitive dry skin with almond oil. Keep your skin calm and carry on daily life - all the ingredients in Almond Facial Cream are selected to protect and soothe)
- Almond Soothing Facial OIl, 50ml (Almond Soothing Facial Oil boosts the protective function of skin and creates a noticeably smoother, velvety feel to skin. Suitable for daily use, intensive skin treatment or eye makeup remover)
Why the Weleda Almond Face Care Set?
- Certified Natural Skin Care (Natrue)
- Easily absorbed
- Calming & multipurpose
- Ideal as an eye make-up remover
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- Soothes redness, itching and tightness
- Calming & rich – use for both day and night care
- The cream helps reduce skin irritation and moisturise dry, sensitive skin
- Highest quality
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Biodeiversity protection
- Sustainable production process
- Environmentally friendly practices
- Fair trade
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes
- No silicone oils
- No ingredients from petrochemicals
- No Microbeads or microplastics
- No animal testing
- No GMOs
- Made in Germany and Switzerland
Size: 50ml and 30ml
PAlmond Soothing Facial Oil, 50ml
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Prunus Spinosa Flower Extract
How to use: Apply sparingly to damp skin. Use on damp cotton pad to remove eye make-up.
Almond Soothing Facial cream, 30ml
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid
How to use: Apply to the face, neck and decolletage every morning/evening after cleansing.
Weleda's committment to sustainability: According to the anthroposophic ideas of Rudolf Steiner (founder of Weleda), we all must do our best to support an adequate living for everyone and that is without compromising the needs of future generations.
At Weleda they strive to achieve this by protecting and respecting the environment and its biodiversity. By treating and remunerating employees, partners and communities fairly, and by building an ethical economy which creates, rather than diminishes, value.
The knowledge that has been gained from running a fully sustainable business for over 90 years makes the Weleda brand, and the products, very unique.