A natural skin treatment for cellulite.
The Birch Cellulite Oil which contains natural plant oils and extracts, that support the body's own regenerating processes to tone, firm and smooth cellulite skin.
Why the Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil Oil?
- Certified Natural Skin Care (Natrue)
- Promotes healthy, radiant looking skin
- Apricot kernel oil and jojoba oil care for the skin and making it silky soft
- Natural essential oils combine with the other plant extracts to tone the skin, leaving the skin feeling and looking firm, smooth and supple
- Dermatologically tested
- Highest quality
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Biodeiversity protection
- Sustainable production process
- Environmentally friendly practices
- Fair trade
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes
- No silicone oils
- No ingredients from petrochemicals
- No Microbeads or microplastics
- No animal testing
- No GMOs
- Comes in a glass bottle that is made of 85% recycled glass
- Made in Germany
Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*
*from essential oils
How to use: During the first four weeks, massage the affected area at least twice daily. For a lasting effect, continue to massage once daily.
Weleda's committment to sustainability: According to the anthroposophic ideas of Rudolf Steiner (founder of Weleda), we all must do our best to support an adequate living for everyone and that is without compromising the needs of future generations.
At Weleda they strive to achieve this by protecting and respecting the environment and its biodiversity. By treating and remunerating employees, partners and communities fairly, and by building an ethical economy which creates, rather than diminishes, value.
The knowledge that has been gained from running a fully sustainable business for over 90 years makes the Weleda brand, and the products, very unique.