Calendula Baby oil is a gentle body oil for rubs and massages for your little one.
With its carefully selected formulation of beneficial ingredients, this pure body oil protects and gently cares for your baby's skin.
Why the Weleda Calendula Baby Oil?
- Certified Natural Skin Care (Natrue)
- Keeps moisture in
- Protects skin’s natural functions
- Delicately scented or Fragrance free
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Only natural oils
- Ideal for baby massage
- Dermatologically proven to be very skin-friendly, even for sensitive skin
- Can also be used as a gentle massage for people of all ages or as a treatment for craddle cap
- Highest quality
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Biodiversity protection
- Sustainable production process
- Environmentally friendly practices
- Fair trade
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes
- No silicone oils
- No ingredients from petrochemicals
- No Microbeads or microplastics
- No animal testing
- No GMOs
- Made in Switzerland
Ingredients: Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Fragrance*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*
*from natural essential oils
Ingredients for the Fragrance Free Oil: Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Calendual Officinalis Flower Extract
How to use: After bathing, pat your baby's skin dry and massage with Calendula Oil. The massage has a calming and soothing effect, and the massage movements help your child become familiar with the contours of his/her body.
Weleda's commitment to sustainability: According to the anthroposophic ideas of Rudolf Steiner (founder of Weleda), we all must do our best to support an adequate living for everyone and that is without compromising the needs of future generations.
At Weleda they strive to achieve this by protecting and respecting the environment and its biodiversity. By treating and remunerating employees, partners and communities fairly, and by building an ethical economy which creates, rather than diminishes, value.
The knowledge that has been gained from running a fully sustainable business for over 90 years makes the Weleda brand, and the products, very unique.