This body oil intensively replenishes and cares for dry skin.
This oil is a light touch of golden richness for thirsty skin. Pressed from sun-ripened fruits and seeds, the sea buckthorn oil intensively protects and regenerates the skin.
Why the Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil?
- Certified Natural Skin Care (Natrue)
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids
- Stimulates natural skin regeneration
- Moisturising, smooths roughness
- 100% natural ingredients
- Dermatologically tested.
- Highest quality
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Biodiversity protection
- Sustainable production process
- Environmentally friendly practices
- Fair trade
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes
- No silicone oils
- No ingredients from petrochemicals
- No Microbeads or microplastics
- No animal testing
- No GMOs
- Comes in a glass bottle that is made of 85% recycled glass
- Made in Germany
Ingredients: Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Farnesol*
*from essential oils
How to use: Apply a small amount of oil to slightly damp skin, after a bath or shower, for faster absorption
Weleda's commitment to sustainability: According to the anthroposophic ideas of Rudolf Steiner (founder of Weleda), we all must do our best to support an adequate living for everyone and that is without compromising the needs of future generations.
At Weleda they strive to achieve this by protecting and respecting the environment and its biodiversity. By treating and remunerating employees, partners and communities fairly, and by building an ethical economy which creates, rather than diminishes, value.
The knowledge that has been gained from running a fully sustainable business for over 90 years makes the Weleda brand, and the products, very unique.