A Papering and Smoothing Body Oil.
The Wild Rose Body oil has a veil of silky moisturising oils, fragrant with roses, to pamper skin after bathing. It revitalises the skin's natural elasticity and radiance.
Why the Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil?
- Certified Natural Skin Care (Natrue)
- High in unsaturated fatty acids
- Supports the natural functions of skin
- Harmonises the body and spirit
- Dermatologically tested
- Highest quality
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Biodeiversity protection
- Sustainable production process
- Environmentally friendly practices
- Fair trade
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes
- No silicone oils
- No ingredients from petrochemicals
- No Microbeads or microplastics
- No animal testing
- No GMOs
- Comes in a glass bottle that is made of 85% recycled glass
- Made in Germany
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*
*from essential oils
How to use: Apply a small amount of oil to slightly damp skin, after a bath or shower, for faster absorption
Weleda's committment to sustainability: According to the anthroposophic ideas of Rudolf Steiner (founder of Weleda), we all must do our best to support an adequate living for everyone and that is without compromising the needs of future generations.
At Weleda they strive to achieve this by protecting and respecting the environment and its biodiversity. By treating and remunerating employees, partners and communities fairly, and by building an ethical economy which creates, rather than diminishes, value.
The knowledge that has been gained from running a fully sustainable business for over 90 years makes the Weleda brand, and the products, very unique.