A nourishing but light Hydrating Crème.
This hydrating creme helps to rehydrate with the wonderful benefits of coconut, avocado, pomegranate and rosehip oil. It also helps to soften, nourish and regain suppleness. Vitamin C to regenerate and stimulate collagen. Hyaluronic acid for moisture retention and anti oxidants to protect.
Skin Type: Suitable for skin that ranges from normal to dry.
Why Lisa Goodeve 100% Natural Skincare:
- It is a pure, potent and professional skincare
- Created from knowledge and experience to get results without compromise
- 100% natural skincare products
- Ingredients are locally sourced and the traceability of this means we know where the contents of each jar comes from
- 70% of the ingredients are organic
- No chemicals used, Non-toxic
- Reusable and/or recyclable packaging
- Made in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
How to use: Use as a moisturising crème when light hydration is required. Warm a small pea size amount on fingertips and apply to skin damp with serum or spritzer to face, neck and décolletage.
Ingredients: Coconut, avocado, pomegranate, carrot, seabuckthorn, rosehip, calendula, olive squalene and evening primrose oils. Active Manuka Honey & Vitamin E. Aqua, rosewater, lavender water, hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, green tea, vegetable glycerine. Essential oils of tangerine, rose geranium, lavender, palmarosa, rosewood, sandalwood, rose damask and neroli
The Age-Repair product range contains high levels of Vitamin C and avocado oil. This is to regenerate and plump the skin and improve the texture and firmness. Plant derived hyaluronic acid increases hydration. While Vitamin A rich rosehip & evening primrose oils help to retain moisture and improve elasticity.