Seed bombs, a super easy way to grow wildflowers.
Seed bombs give the seeds everything they need to flourish. Commit random acts of gardening and help to establish new habitats for bees, butterflies and ladybugs. There is no need to plant seed bombs, they are designed to break up in the rain and already contain all the nutrients and organic material needed to support germination and success of the plants. Simply throw and grow.
Why Seed bombs:
- Attracts Bees, Butterflies and Ladybugs
- Zero Waste, packaged in a reusable organic muslin cloth bag
- Throw and Grow, quickest gardening fun ever - No need to plant seed bombs. They are designed to break up in the rain and already contain all the nutrients and organic material needed to support germination and success of the plants
- Perfect as a Gift (Birthday, Wedding, Corporate)
- Adds colour to any garden
- Available in 7 different blends
- 6 bombs per pack
- Made in NZ
- Bee Blend: Cornflower, Echium, Phacelia, Poppy, Red Clover, Rudbeckia, Salvia, Thyme
- Bouquet Blend: Viola (Edible mix), Gypsophila Virgo (Baby's breath)
- Butterfly Blend: Cornflower, Echium, Phacelia, Poppy, Red Clover, Rudbeckia, Salvia, Thyme and Swan Plants
- Edible Flowers: Calendula, Cornflower, Viola
- Healing Herbs: Calendula, Lemon Balm, Echinacea Purple, Chamomile
- Ladybug (beneficial insect) Blend: Cosmos, Marigold and Calendula
- Red Poppy: Corn Poppy (Flanders Fields)
The seed mix used was produced in association with Steve Wratten, Professor Bio-Protection Research Centre at Lincoln University and Ruud Kleinpaste.
Dimensions (W x H x D):