100% natural and biodegradable mulch mats.
EcoWool™ mulch mats are manufactured from waste wool. It is recommended to use for small and large scale planting projects where soil conservation and weed suppression are required. The 100% natural EcoWool allows water penetration and also retains moisture in soil. It boosts root growth and maintains higher soil temperature in winter. It also stabilises soil and reduces erosion. Ideal for sloping sites.
Why use natural mulch mats:
- Eco friendly, manufactured from cleaned waste wool
- 100% natural
- 100% biodegradable
- Reduces planting stress (EcoWool™ stays damp for hours and allows effective penetration of water and fertilizer and circulation of air)
- Feeds your plants (contains nitrogen, sulphur, sodium, potassium and magnesium. These nutrients are naturally released into the soil over time)
- Helps eliminate herbicide requirements (blocks out a majority of sunlight thereby helping to suppress unwanted competing vegetation regrowth around the plant)
- Easy on the eye (merges unobtrusively with the natural landscape, however it can slowly bleach in direct sunlight over time)
- Gradually biodegrade approx. 18 months - 2 years after installation (dependent on conditions)
- Made in NZ
Size: - 36cm x 36cm, Pack of 10 or
- 45cm x 45cm, Pack of 10
Note: We recommend you clear the weeds from the area before installing mulch matting.
Dimensions (W x H x D):