Organic Neem Oil Insecticide 250ml
Native Neem Organic Neem Oil Insecticide differs from other commercial neem oils as other commercial neem oils are emulsified by adding solvents to make them water-soluble. In this form, it is then able to be utilized for home garden use. The Native Neem Oil Insecticide is produced using the natural emulsifiers, making it chemical free, made with raw and cold-pressed neem oil and ideal for your garden.
- Certified Organic
- Plant Health as it controls broad spectrum of Fungicide, Insecticide, Miticide For Indoor/Outdoor use on Ornamental Flowering Plants, Trees, Shrubs, Foliage, and Home & Residential Landscapes
- Effective in controlling Black Spot, Mildew, Rust, Scab, Whiteflies, scale, borer, aphids, spider mites, grass grubs, mealy bugs, thrips, leaf spots, codling moth, nematodes, leaf rollers, leafhoppers, botrytis, twig and tip blight, Alternaria, plus a lot more
- It is effective in controlling more than 200 insects and pests
- Non-toxic to humans, birds, earthworms or animals
- Bee Safe
Ingredients: Neem (Azadirachta Indica) extract
How to use: Shake the Bottle well. Add 5 to 15 ml of Neem Oil Insecticide to 1 liter of water and mix well. Native Neem Organic Neem Oil Insecticide should be applied on a 7 to 14-day schedule until the potential for disease development is no longer present.
- To control disease already present, apply Native Neem Organic Neem Oil Insecticide on a 7-day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated. Then continue spraying on a 14-day schedule to prevent the disease from reoccurring
- To prevent rust leaf spot disease, anthracnose, and scab, begin applications at the first sign of spring budding
- To prevent powdery mildew, apply in mid-summer or when the disease is first detected. Applications should continue until disease pressure no longer exists
Not all Neem Oils are the same. Native Neem Organic Neem Oil Insecticide is one of the highest grade certified organic oils available today. Our Neem Oil contains high amounts of azadirachtin and is patented and processed in the traditional Indian way without the use of heat, chemicals or petrochemicals. In this way, it retains all the well-balanced nutrients, many of which would otherwise be lost.
As a preventative, Native Neem Organic Neem Oil Insecticide can be used when pest problems are just starting to show. By spraying to coat the leaf surface, this will prevent the germination of any fungal spores. Neem is effective against rot, mildew, rust, scab, leaf spot and blight. It works as a barrier, not as a fungicide and makes a great garden spray as a general tonic for your plants and soil.