Neem Granules a natural plant growth promoter.
Native Neeem Granules are the residue of Neem Seed Kernels after extraction of Neem Oil and help to enrich the soil's natural nutritional elements. Native Neem granules accelerate root development, overall plant growth and protect the plant from soil-borne pathogens and pets.
About Neem; Kown for it's mutiple healing properties, Neem has been considered the pharmacy tree of villages in India. It has been used for centuries as a natural substance remedy for humans, animals and plants. The seem sourced for this product is native to India.
The neem granules should be added to the soil at planting time. Alternatively, it can be applied to the ground surface well before insects that attack your plants are about. Presently, Grass Grub, Porina and Bronze Beetle are all problems that can be controlled with Neem. If you are having problems with your tomatoes and potatoes, Neem is particularly efficacious and the best natural safeguard against the potato/tomato psyllid.
Benefits of using Neem Granules:
- Certified Organic
- Bee Safe
- Packaging can be recycled
- Animal safe
- It stops progression from eggs to grubs
- It stops grubs becoming flying insects
- Reduces insect attack
- Controls grass grub, rooth nematodes, mealybugs, tomato/potato psyllid and white butterfly attacks
- Protects Container plants
Unlike chemicals; insects do not become "super" insects that develop resistance. Field Studies have shown that Native Neem Tree Granules dosed at 250 kilograms/hectare has the efficacy of commercial neem cake at a dosage of 1000 kilograms per hectare.
- Totally prevents hatching and acts as an insecticide on eggs in the soil
- Enriches the soil with natural nutrients
- The chlorophyll content increases daily
- Totally organic matter, no harm to soil, water or the environment and induces the growth of beneficial soil flora and fauna
Neem Granules increases the nutrients and microorganisms of the soil and develops as totally organic matter as follows:
- Induces the nitrification process
- The decomposition of Native Neem neem cake releases fatty acids, aldehydes, ketones, amino acids, carbohydrates and frees sulfur, which forms the precursor materials for plant growth and metabolism
- Once decomposed, many of the released compounds hinder the growth ofpathogenic fungus
- The taste, odor, and organic composition retards repels/inhibits the growth and development of plant parasitic nematodes
- Root galling can be controlled
- New Plants: Apply a handful of granules to the planting hole at a depth of 15-20cm, mix into the soil, then sprinkle another handful of granules on top of the soil around the plants
- Established Plants: 50 -80 grams per square meter, lightly raked around the plants
- Grass Grub Treatment: Sprinkle the granules over the recently mowed lawn at the rate of 50 grams per square meter and water to settle to the soil. Best times for treating is around December as the females are laying their eggs and the grubs are hatching. Also about April/May/June/July depending on where you are in NZ.
- Very effective around shrubs and tall trees where spraying is difficult
- Store at room temperature in dry and dark conditions
- Harmless to earthworms.
100% crushes Neem KernelsSize: