EnsoPet is a system that composts all pet waste such as Dog Poo, Cat Poo, Rabbit and Guinea Pig Poo.
This is an in ground composting system that works with micro-organisms to recycle pet waste into rich soil. EnsoPet also keeps your yard free of pet waste and prevents it ending up in land fill, while returning carbon to the soil and rebuilding the soil on a microbial level.
Why the EnsoPet composting system:
- Small in ground unit
- Suitable for small spaces and discreet
- Keep your yard free of pet waste
- Composts pet waste easily and hygienically
- Eliminates odour
- Divers pet waste away from landfill
- Returns carbon to the soil
- Enriches and rebuilds soil on a microbial level
How does it works:
- Once installed in the garden, add the pet waste (using the tongs provided) that is collected
- Sprinkle EnsoPet Starter Zing on top
The micro-organisms in the EnsoPet Starter ensure a rapid breakdown of the waste. Due to this continuous cycle of composting the EnsoPet composter will take many months or may never completely fill, ensuring extended use. If your composter fills, you simply move it to another location in your garden.
The Kit contains:
- 4x recycled plastic EnsoPet sides
- 1x recycled plastic EnsoPet lid
- 1x EnsoPet Starter Zing, 1kg
- 1x pair of tongs
- 1x instructions
Dimensions (W x H x D):