A natural & reusable food wrap, Size Small (Pack of 2).
The small size provides an easy way to take a snack on a bush walk or up the mountain. Also very handy tidying up after a gathering; wrap up all those bits and bobs. Easy to cover the left over dips, chutneys, olives anything really. Perfect for avocado and wrapping the end of a cucumber ~ the list is endless.
- Organic cotton
- All natural ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Beeswax and Tree Resin
- Handmade in New Zealand
- NOT dishwasher, microwave or oven-safe
- Make great placemats for little hands
- Compostable, simply cut them in little pieces to help to break down faster
How to use:
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape a honeywrap over food and dishes
- Honeywraps stick to themselves when pressed firmly over a bowl/ plate
- When used in the fridge, the beeswax will harden further, retaining shape and seal to keep your food fresh
How to care for:
- To clean always use cold water and mild soap (eco-friendly is best eg SoapNuts)
- You can immerse your honeywrap in cold water and dish soap OR sponge off with a dishcloth
- Air dry on a dish rack or use a tea towel to dry off
- Store in a tea-towel drawer
- Some oils and sauces may stain a honeywrap, but food stays fresh
- Honeywraps do not like heat so avoid dishwashers, microwaves and ovens
- Do not use to cover raw meat
- Honeywraps are completely reusable if you follow the above simple steps
Dimension: 17cm x 20cm
Varied colours and patterns (if you prefer a specific pattern please mention it in the comment box at checkout and we will try to accommodate your wish - choose from Botanical, Camping, Project Jonah, Wildflower, Ocean or Kokako. (Honeywraps are handmade, there may be slight variation in detail, size and shape)
Why organic cotton?
Organic cotton is made without pesticides therefore it is better for the environment, the farmers and eventually our own health as our skin is not exposed to the harmful chemicals used in the manufacturing process of traditional cotton. Oh and did you know that the fabric prints are designed by NZ artists?
Save the bees
Each pack includes a piece of wildflower seeded paper. Put the seeded paper in a pot and let the flowers grow to attract the bees.
Dimensions (W x H x D):