The Vegan Milker is Europe’s Nº1 kitchen tool that allows you to make homemade plant-based drink in an easy, quick and cheap way.
The Vegan Milker By Chufamix® allows you to make homemade plant-based drink in an easy, quick and cheap way: coconut milk, oat milk, rice milk, soy milk, almond milk, coffee, or any other plant-based milk. It´s the only milk maker machine that grinds, filters and emulsifies the ingredients at the same time, making creamier and smoother plant milk.
MORE STOCK ARRIVING IN THE WEEK OF 14 AUGUST 2023
Why the Vegan Milker?
- Easy way to make plant-based drinks
- Convenient and fast
- Cheaper than buying ready made plant-milk
- It grinds, filters and emulsifies in a single step while maintaining all the nutritional properties
- Achieve creamy textures in just 5 minutes
- Container: with marked measurements (0.8 and 0.5 Litre)
- Filter: stainless steel
- Mortar: BPA Free plastic
- Lid: BPA Free plastic
- Made in Spain
- 3- year guarantee
At Vegan Milker® they use the highest quality materials to comply with the strictest food contact regulations in countries such as Japan, Germany and Switzerland. Plastic-free of toxic components such as BPA, BPS, PVC, Bakelite, Formaldehyde and Phthalates.
Product includes: a filter with stainless steel mesh, mortar, container and lid
Cost comparison with Oats: 160 litre of oats costs about $95, 1kg of oats $3.99
Homemade Plant-based drink maintains all the nutritional properties of the original seed and is 5 times more nutritious than industrial drink (in brick). You can choose the ingredients you like to prepare your natural and healthy plant-based milk.
1. Nuts: almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, coconut…
2. Seeds: coffee, sesame, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, linseed…
3. Cereals: rice, oats, barley, spelt, soy…
4. Herbs: mint, basil and others
5. Fruit and/or vegetable juices: with vegetables and water or smoothies!
How to make almond milk in 5 minutes
All you need is a standard hand blender (or food processor), our almond milk maker, and follow the steps below:
- add water to the jar following the marked measurements
- place 100 g of almonds in the stainless steel filter and add your favorite natural flavorings (cinnamon, vanilla, etc.)
- grind with your hand blender for 1 minute
- press with a mortar to strain the almond milk
- enjoy your homemade almond milk with all its flavor and nutrients
Dimensions (W x H x D):