A 100% natural, all purpose cleaner made from Manuka hydrosol.
Manuka Hydrosol is a natural byproduct from the steam distillation of the Manuka Essential Oil. Manuka Hydrosol has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Hydrosol contain the colloidal suspensions of the essential oil as well as water.
Why using The Manuka Hydrosol Cleaning spray?
- Anti- fungal
- 100% natural ingredients
- Eco Friendly
- 100% pure essential oils
- No fragrance oils have been used
- Cruelty Free
- Grey tank safe
- Comes in a 500ml Glass Bottle with premium spraying nozzle
- Is refillable
- Made in New Zealand
Mineral water, East Cape mānuka hydrosol, East Cape kānuka hdrosol, Caprylyl/capryl glucoside (natural solubilizer), Sweet Orange Oil (citrus sinensis), Eucalyptus Oil (ecualptus globulus), East Cape Mānuka Oil (leptospermum scoparium), Tea Tree Oil (melalecua alternifolia).
Directions to use:
- Cleaning benches, basins and household surfaces: Shake before use, spray product onto the surface area and wipe with a clean, damp cloth
- For cleaning hands: shake well before use, wet hands, spray product onto hands, rub hands together for 20 seconds, then rinse with warm water and dry
- For degreasing surfaces: shake before use, spray onto greasy surfaces, leave for 2-5minutes, then wipe away with a damp cloth. Repeat until clean
Notes: If you experience an allergic or adverse reaction, cease use and consult a medical professional immediately. Not for consumption.
Storage: store in dark, cool place and keep out of reach of children.