A 100% natural wooden dish brush that is made from beech wood (FSC certified).
The 100% natural wooden dish brush is made from beech wood (FSC certified) and the bristles are made from natural tampico plant fibres. This dish brush is certainly the ideal sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes.
Why this Wooden Dish Brush?
- 100% natural
- Wooden handle
- Tampico plant fibres (bristles)
- Designed with a curve to easier clean glasses and for optimised brushing
- Made from sustainably forested beech wood
- The entire wooden dish brush is natural and will naturally biodegrade in nature
Brush including head 28cm, just the head 9cmCare & Maintinence instructions:
- Clean the brush with hot water and soap
- The wooden handle is NOT treated, so it could be victim of mould if not looked after correctly ~ dry the brush with the head facing up and in a ventilated place - for instance in a little container on your bench or just stand it up in your sink with bristles facing up (the brush needs air to dry through ~ if left in a cupboard or with the bristle head facing down, the water will not evaporate and you could end up with mould on the wood)
Tip: You could try to add some oil from your kitchen pantry on the brush to protect it
Dimensions (W x H x D):