Plastic Free, tubeless Toothpaste Dental Tablets.
The PopTabs are toothpaste tablets that are a great plastic free toothpaste alternative. They do contain fluoride. The PopTabs (Toothpaste tablets) are less abrasive then normal toothpaste. The toothpaste tablets will polish the surfaces of your teeth making them feel nice and smooth.
Why PopTabs - dental tablets?
- Plastic Free
- Tubless toothpaste
- Strengthens teeth
- Kills bad bacteria
- Removes Plaque
- Handy for traveling
- Contains Erythritol (improves oral health significantly by starving bad bacteria)
- The tablets re-mineralize the teeth while minimally abrasive (which can potentially help sensitive teeth if your sensitivity is due to abrasivity)
- Contains 1500ppm of fluoride, as per Ministry of Health guidelines
- No messy toothpaste tubes
- Store them in any container you like
- Palm oil free
- Made in New Zealand
This pack contains: 125 tablets (2 months Pack)
How to use: wet toothbrush, crunch tablet and brush your teeth as you would otherwise. Spit out and done. Please be aware that it won't foam like you ae used to. The cleaning power of the formulation of the tooth tabs will leave your teeth feeling great.
Store: Please store in a closed container, such as the tin or a re-used jar. It will keep them fresh and minty.
Ingredients: Erythritol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Acacia Gum, Silica, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Monofluorophosphate(1500ppm Fluoride), Magnesium Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Menthol and Stevia.
Note: not suitable for children under 6 years old.