An easy, eco friendly, and luxurious low waste shaving experience with a Stainless Steel Razor (long handle).
This Stainless Steel Razor Set is completely plastic-free, low waste and makes the shaving experience a breeze.
Why a Stainless Steel Razor?
- Plastic Free
- Low Waste Product
- Simple to use
- Great for everyone
- Blades refill available
- Replacement parts available
- Blade take back program
- Stainless Steel (made from Type 304 20% and Zinc Alloy 80%)
- Long handle
in Stainless Steel, Copper and Slate
Dimensions: 9.9cm Handle, 4.4cm Blade Holding Plate
Pack includes: 1x Stainless Safety Razor, 5x Stainless Steel Blades and 1x Blade Return Envelope
How to use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blades between he two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away!
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor after thoroughly after each use. Clean away soap and hair then let dry out of the shower.
Store your Razor safely out of the shower between uses and take care not to drop your Razor.
Note: Secure screw in blade with 2 top holding plates for durability and safety. The blade is held tightly between these two plates and you can shave with both sides.
The Blade Take Back Program:
CaliWoods take Sustainability seriously. Therefore they are offering a blade back program.
USE - Use, love and shave sustainably until the blades are no longer sharp enough for the job
DRY - Clean the blade and dry thoroughly
POST - The Blades back to us! Once you have 40 or more, seal the supplied envelope and wrap it into another (so the postman/postwoman hands are safe) then post your blades back to CaliWoods
REPURPOSE - This bit is our job. Most councils and recycling centres don't accept single blades because of their small size and sharp edges. Using people power and the magic of squirrelling these blades away over time, we have a few ideas for using the material and/or there will be enough to feasibly recycle