Panty Liners made from cotton.
Traditional pads and liners are made of manmade fibers which can take 500-800 years to decompose. Unfortunately they also contain chemicals called dioxins which when exposed to the body, can be very harmful over time.
The Clever Little liners are made from cotton which allows the skin to breathe whilst keeping you dry. This softer material also means you’ll be comfortable during the day.
Why use the Cotton Panty Liners?
- Made from cotton upper and remaining layers are made from wood pulp
- Contains zero toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances or synthetics
- Suitable for approx 5g absorbency
- 10 individually wrapped liners for hygiene
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable box
Box size: contains 20 Panty Liners
How to use: Remove the protective strip and stick to the inside of your underwear, Dispose of wrapping in the bin - do not flush, Change your liner every 3-5 hours, or when it begins to feel wet
Dimensions (W x H x D):