A safe and eco-friendly face & body paint.
Face & body painting fun for any festivals or parties.
The clay and mineral-based face and body paint is similar to the original body paints first used by humans thousands of years ago. Not only are our paints safe, but you will nourish your skin with healthy skin conditioners such as organic, fair-trade Shea butter and organic castor seed oil.
Why Natural Face Paint?
- Made with organic and natural ingredients
- Certified non-toxic
- Free of nano particles, heavy metals, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde and petroleum-based dyes
- Paints are durable
- Wash off easily with just water
- Most opague and highest quality of natural face paint available
- Each jar contains 4 oz (11 grams) of paint
- Made in the USA
Ingredients: Distilled water, Natural clay & mineral pigments, Organic castor seed oil, Certified Organic beeswax, Certified Organic Shea Nilotica (Fair-trade Shea butter), glycerin (from coconut oil), cetearyl alcohol (from natural vegetable oils), carageenan seaweed, olive-mulse (olive based emulsifier), and 1% Optiphen (a formaldehyde-free and paraben-free preservative)
Shelf life is 2 years from the date of opening. Keep the jar lids securely closed after each use.
Why we have chosen this product: