Sonic Bamboo Electric toothbrush is the first of its kind to have landed here in New Zealand.
Let's keep all the plastic toothbrushes out of the ocean and choose an electric toothbrush that lasts.
The Bamboo electric toothbrush is smart looking addition to your bathroom. To make the handle waterproof, as if it isn't then the electronic will fail, it is made of polypropylene with a bamboo look. Great design and it reduces your impact on the environment. Are you an existing electric toothbrush lover or thinking of upgrading to something with a bit more teeth cleaning power? We have got it sorted for you.
With compostable bamboo heads and charcoal infused PBT bristles, it’s a true revolution for those who want a more powerful teeth clean. PBT (a type of polyester) bristles are stronger than your regular Nylon bristles and therefore last longer (3-4 months).
Why the Sonic Bamboo Electric toothbrush?
Each box contains:
- Reduces the impact on our environment
- First of a kind in New Zealand
- Wireless Toothbrush
- Waterproof (IPX7 PP)
- Charged with USB
- Charging station is made of ABS material and has bamboo look
- 5 brushing modes
- Comparable with the Sonic Philips toothbrush
- Brush head is made of Bamboo with corn starch plug
- Bristles are charcoal infused PBT
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Sonic Vibration: 35000/min
- Has got an automatic 2min timer (inbuilt)
- Battery life: on standby 6 months, or up to 40 days of use on single charge
- Charing: 15 hours charging time
- Comes in a recyclable cardboard box with biodegradable cornstarch inner
- 1 year warranty as standard
1x Wireless Electric toothbrush, 2x Bamboo replacement heads, Wireless charging base, 1m USB cable, instruction manual