A dry body brush with medium bristles.
Dry body brushing is a completely natural way to gently exfoliate, removing dead skin cells, while increasing circulation and stimulating the lymphatic system to help detoxification. The coconut string handle provides good grip with sustainable timber and a cotton cord.
Why the dry Body Brush?
Two sizes are available:
- Plastic Free
- Ethically handmade
- Made from 100% natural, sisal fibre (cactus)
- Sustainable timber
- Cotton cord
- Fair traded
- Natural exfoliant (gently removing dry skin cells)
- Increases circulation (for a healthy glow all year around)
- Enhances skin detoxification (stimulating your lymphatic system)
- Stress relief (the gentle pressure of brushing has a calming effect)
- Made in Sir Lanka
Small: 25x 9x 5cm/ Large: 33x 11x 5cmCare:
Wash regularly and dry in the sun. Don't leave in damp or in water for prolonged periods.
Dimensions (W x H x D):