An all-purpose balm for all skin requirements and emergencies when out in nature.
An all in one balm - Survival Balm. Can be used for mild burns, grazes, cuts, chafing, itching, swelling and dry skin, an insect repellent and for insect bites. It is also a mild sun-screen (does not replace the use of sun-screen) and can even be used as a deodorant.
Why the Survival Balm:
- All-purpose balm for all skin requirements and emergencies
- Survival Balm naturally nourishes, soothes and protects the skin
- It has antimicrobial, antibacterial & antiseptic properties
- Can be used as often as necessary
- It is easy to carry
- It is effective
- It is safe
- Made only with Natural & Organic ingredients
- The balm is concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way
- Shelf life - 2 years
- Ethically sourced organic products
- Alcohol free
- GMO free
- Chemical free
- Environmentally friendly; packaged in a recyclable and reusable metal jar
- Made in New Zealand
Ingredients: Organic Shea butter, Organic Coconut oil, Organic Hemp oil, Organic Tamanu oil, Organic Karanja oil, Organic Calendula oil, Zinc oxide (non-nano), Titanium Dioxide, Organic Beeswax, Organic Propolis, Organic Essential oil of Vanilla Planifolia & Eucalyptus Citrodora, Organic Vitamin E
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Doesn't substitute medical care. Doesn't replace the use of sun-screen.